This time of year can be so busy and hectic. Shopping, celebrating....visiting. It is a great time of year to reconnect with old friends, celebrate new, thank people who have helped throughout the year. Take a moment to appreciate everything you have...your health, family and friends, co-workers and associates. Be sure to share with those less fortunate. Take some time to relax...whatever that means to you!
My gift to you is the most fantastic chocolate fantasy you could possibly enjoy. And surprise, surprise - it's healthy too! Enjoy this special indulgence...and don't feel guilty.
- 1 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup organic raw almond butter
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 4 Tbsp agave nectar
- ¼ cup organic unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup hemp seed protein
- ½ tsp liquid Stevia or 3 tsp powdered Stevia (6 packets)
- 1 Tbsp organic vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup raw chocolate cacao powder
- 1/3 cup goji berries
1. Spray an ice cube tray with nonstick spray and set aside or use mini cupcake tins and papers.
2. Melt coconut oil under hot water or spoon into saucepan and melt over low flame. When coconut oil turns to a liquid, pour oil into medium bowl.
3. Slowly whisk in almond butter, cinnamon, Stevia, and agave nectar one at a time.
4. Next, whisk in vanilla.
5. Then slowly stir in cacao (or carob), almond meal, coconut, and hemp seed protein one at a time, sprinkling evenly as you go.
6. Batter should run off of spoon. Spoon into ice cube tray, or cup cake papers and chill in freezer for 15 minutes.
7. Sprinkle goji berries of the top.