Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kombucha on steroids



Yesterday while browsing the isles for my Kombucha fix (have you tried my new cocktail yet?) I came across the newest, interesting elixir from the Kombucha family: GT's Grape Chia (also stocked was raspberry and cherry). Lighter and smoother than traditional kombucha (think no fizz) it has the same nutritional value and great qualities of GT's Kombucha plus a healthy does of Chia seeds! Did you know that Chia seeds are packed with more than 8 times the omega 3's found in salmon? They have more antioxidants than blueberries amd more fiber than oatmeal too!

I still adore the fizz and feel good feeling of traditional Kombucha, but I have to say...the benefits will bring me back to purchasing this time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment