Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh the joys of Motherhood...




Don't get me wrong...being a mom is the most rewarding experience ever! Also the most exhausting and every other adjective in the book.

Stats for this week:

Number of times Liam, almost 4 months slept thru the night - 5 out of 7 isn't bad!
Number of mornings I woke up with Skyler in my bed - 5 (for the record he now goes to bed at 7:30 and sleeps in his own room - progress!)
Cleaned major back poo - 2
Loads of laundry - 7
Times I had to shower more than once in the morning due to projectile vomit down my shirt - 2
Number timer Skyler has peed on the potty this morning - 6 (is this potty training success? yes, he should be at school - but how can I deter progress?)
Average cocktail load in the evening - 1 (switched to a berry acai vodka with kombucha - less calories and deters me from several glasses of wine)
Number of friends I am dying to get in contact with and owe phone calls to - 9 (at least)
Number of friends I need to see immeadiately (if not sooner) - 2


Life could not be sweeter! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment