Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Being proactive!

I had the pleasure of taking part in an amazing seminar this past Sunday put on by Park Avenue Wellness's Roberta Mittman and Amanda Goldfarb from Cake and Carrots - a mother and daughter team that are forming a very special niche and taking over the nutrition, health and wellness world. The first annual "Love Your Body Day" included 20 fabulous guests ranging from health and nutrition to fashion and styling. What an incredible concept and a fun, informative day of inspiring and refreshing guests. I am sure I will share much of what I took away from the day but one of the most important things I would like to touch upon today is being PROACTIVE.

Proactive is tending to initiate change rather than reacting to an event


Think about it! What do you need to be proactive about it order live your life to its fullest?

Stay tuned tomorrow...lots more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment